Synchronisation and Artificial
Insemination in Cattle
- Access to superior genetics either domestically or worldwide
- The ability to select and mate specific bulls to individual cows
- Improved genetics for your heifer replacements
- Improved genetics for your sale bulls
- Improving specific EBV production traits
- The ability to tighten up your calving spread, creating a more even consistent line up of calves
- Improved weaning weights
Synchronisation and Artificial Insemination in Sheep, Goats and Deer
Artificial Insemination is also a very effective tool available for sheep, goats and deer.
With options of laparoscopic or cervical insemination utilizing a speculum for sheep and goats.
Deer Artificial Insemination is now performed non surgically, which has made it more cost effective and efficient to perform.
Xcell provides a comprehensive service where we provide the entire programme.